Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Great Cookie Hunt

I have this favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that has become my "standard cookie". You know what I mean? It's my go-to cookie recipe that I'm quickly becoming infamous for. (I think a total of 3 people know about them, and in the interest of full disclosure I'd have to say that of those three people, all of them are family.)

But I don't want to be the girl who stopped searching for the best cookie too young. So I'm back on the hunt for another cookie. And then this plopped into my cyber lap, the Nutella-Stuffed Brown Butter + Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Made them last night. YUM. The nutella is the kicker.


You can never have too many chocolate chip cookie recipes in your repertoire.

At least, that's what I keep telling myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment