Friday, September 14, 2012

One for the Road

I know I said I wouldn't post about Cole anymore this week. But I tricked you and had my fingers crossed. :p It's Friday friends and I must leave you with something sweet for your weekend. What is sweeter than a newborn? I've now had ample time to go through the gazillion photos I have. Here are some goodies:

Passed out with Josh on the couch. Watching the game and fixing Aimee's computer together.

**smiles while sleeping**

nose to nose, Father and Son

he's in there somewhere..

head to toe

 wrinkled toesies!

and me, in awe. 

We aren't going down this weekend so I miss him already. But Aimee is doing really well having settled into a sort-of routine and recovering nicely from the birth. So that makes me feel A-okay. 

Instead we're going to the SC game at Stanford this weekend! Should be lots of fun (and hopefully not stressful at all because it's a blowout). Have a beautiful weekend friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment