Thursday, September 20, 2012

Bday Parties, If You Will.

I used to be one of those people who kinda rolled their eyes at big ole birthday parties for one year olds. I used to always raise my nose in the air, as if I knew better, and would mutter, "they won't remember". But now that I have a little nephew, I've completely done a 180. I have dreams of cotton candy booths! mini petting zoos! donkey rides! gourmet food! individual bday cakes with a personalized monogram!

J, reign it in. Reign it in a little.

Last night when Josh was sleeping o-so-soundly next to me I found this in my twitterfeed. My mouth dropped open and I could barely hold back from waking the sleeping creature to 'ooo' and 'ahhh' with me.

Needless to say, I don't think he would have appreciated being woken up to see pictures of a child's bday party. :) I would have said it's not just any child's bday party, but Martha Stewarts granddaughters 1 year party. Say what you will about Martha, woman can throw a party.






Isn't it just perfect in every way? *sigh

Maybe I'll call in a few favors and see if she'll do one for Cole. :p

1 comment: