Thursday, September 27, 2012

Blane and the Poop

I'm home because home is wherever Josh is.

I missed him terribly. My own sappiness annoys me. But yet, that was how I felt anyway. :/

I had a splendid time in LA - dinner with friends, dessert catch ups, Instagram fun, and mostly hanging with Aimee, Cole, and Blane. When you hang out with Blane you are always rewarded with something. He is the best reactor to things. Where Aimee and Josh are more reserved and private, Blane and I are most decidedly NOT. We always "feel" things and can be counted on for a good reaction. There is also nothing the two of us won't talk about so we often drag A and Josh into great conversations. And although they would roll their eyes, Blane and I know they love it.

Before I left for LA I found fake dog poop in the dollar section at Target. Of course I had to buy it for Blane. Last night I finally had the chance to use it. I put it on his doorstep and waited till he came home. He didn't see it initially so Aimee asked him to check the mail. STILL didn't see it so she asked him if the neighborhood cat was around and he looked down and completely had a cow. Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Blane, talking to himself, "Oh my gosh, what the heck is that? what the heck is that? J! Come over here, what is this????"

I walk over there and he had grabbed his slipper and was beating the gelatinous poop, freaked out.

"WHAT THE HECK IS THAT! That is SO gross." Look, it jumps!"

He was making so much noise about it that a random stranger walking by asked him if he was killing a spider and if he was okay.

Aimee and I were laughing so hard we were crying. Sigh, good times.

Blane and I

Aimee is doing really well. How do I explain it? One summer we took a class together at community college and I had to pretend to I didn't know the girl who sat in the front row and kept raising her hand to answer all the questions. -_- Use that and apply it to motherhood. She's ace'ing the class, if you will.

Here's Cole. Initially he was sitting on my lap just relaxing and looking at me.

And then he was so comfy he fell asleep.

And the silly little guy stayed like that even when I stood up! 


Pure heaven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment