Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Little Bit of Everything and Something Earthshatteringly Awesome

It's 1:58am and Josh is sleeping away next to me. I don't think I'll ever tire of hearing his soft breathing, in and out, in and out.

But enough about that because today I found what could potentially be the future of wedding photobooths + wedding favors - 3D Figure Printing! This is earthshatteringly awesome. Really.





Here's what else is amusing me around the worldwide web:

For when we get uber wealthy and live in a place with a second bedroom, I will have gold polka dot wallpaper in that room. Guests will love it and never want to leave.

No wonder one of my favorite stores is so favorited. A lesson on business.

Advice on balancing the balls (don't worry, PG all the way).

A thankful person during Thanksgiving week. Now that's what I'm talking about.

She went a little crazy, but it was a worthy craze.

And Black Friday already? I'm against it in principal but then I saw what 75% off was. Tempting!

No comments:

Post a Comment