Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday Favorites + 11 lbs 11 oz

It's Friday and you know what that means, Friday Favorites!

And the brainwashing has begun. MUST.BUY.NEPHEW.KOBES.

 Um, yes, I think he likes the Britax baby carrier. What do you think?

Which brings us to my favorite picture of the week. I can only assume this was taken after his rude awakening from said baby carrier.  ha.

And the picture I know I will be in trouble for in 13 years. Hey, at least his ni-ni is covered. :p But an auntie can't help it, he's gained so much weight and I'm uber proud. *chest puffed out (like I had something to do with it).

Besides, naked babies are acceptable. Naked adults, not so much. 

Heading home this weekend so I can smother Chubs with kisses and also so Josh can attend the game and we can be with dad for a moment on his birthday.

Happy weekend ya'll. Spend it wisely. Time is precious.

1 comment:

  1. So well written :) Can't wait to see you in a few hours!!!

    ReplyDelete