Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Once in Forever

We took family photos for the first time since...well, since I can remember. And my parents are sending out New Year cards for the first time, ever. The things a grandson will make you do. :p

Our photographer friend, Nozomu, was great. Here are the bloopers, which turned out to be my favorites. Especially the last one - tackled the moment like a beast.





It's that time of year. In fact, when we got home yesterday our very first Christmas card was waiting for us. This year Josh and I decided to pray over each card as they arrive.  I hope people are blessed in ways we'll never even know.

I'm sending ours out this week and will post it after it's been received. :) For once, snail mail will beat the internet. Message me if you want on our list!

No comments:

Post a Comment