Monday, November 5, 2012

Privilege/Inconvenience

Why, hello to you!

What in the world were you up to this weekend? Josh and I enjoyed tailgating (despite the loss), hanging out in the nursing room at church with Cole, doing a family photo shoot, and celebrating with my dad on his birthday. ALSO, my mom bought a sweater for me from Target. :) 31 and still, gifts from your mom never get old. :p

It was a full weekend and I'm sure Josh will be tired when he gets home from work today. Don't worry, I'm making him a dinner favorite. :) It's late in the day so I'll leave this with you..


Please go and vote tomorrow! The privilege far outweighs the inconvenience. Josh and I voted by mail this year. It was nice voting with Josh because then I could just be lazy and copy his answers. :p Whoops, did I just admit that out loud? :p 

Off to put on the rice. Hope you're in a temperature controlled 72 degrees (it's the best temp, scout's honor).

Pictures from the weekend coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment