Sunday, May 12, 2013

32 hours and 4 momma's

I love surprises but am rarely able to keep them. I just get too gosh darn excited, dang it! But this weekend we pulled off a surprise trip to LA to see the mommies. Blane brought A to LAX Saturday on the ruse of picking up a co-worker, so we surprised her there. Then we surprised my mom later that day when we knocked on her door. She gave me such a great reaction that it startled the little big guy and he started crying. Can always count on mom for a good reaction. :)


Saturday night we had dinner and dessert with my mil and fil. We haven't seen them in a while so it was great catching up. 

Then on Sunday Aimee, Josh, Blane, me, and the babe sat with mom during church. 

The little big guy sucking on his big toe during the service.

Afterwards my side did a mother's day luncheon which turned out perfectly. I was so excited to be with Aimee on her first Mother's day. She's done such a great job. I mean, I root so hard for the girl you know? Loved that we were there on her first one.

That night we had dinner with Josh's side and caught up with his bachan, jichan, sister, and auntie. And before we knew it, it was time to head home. We took this while waiting to board our flight home after a whirlwind 32 hours. 

P.S. He is my favorite and I'm so lucky I get to live life with him. Also, I am envious of the amount of hair he gets for his eyebrows. :p

Have a wonderful Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment