Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I mean..

Surprise in the mail! Our friends Neeka and Dave got hitched last month and the word just leaked. Last month they hightailed it on over to Catalina Island with 12 of their dearest and tied the knot. How cool is that?

I love the romance of it all, and the simplicity of it. The last month before we got married I was so stressed. The idea of leaving all that behind and just focusing on marrying the person you love is so appealing. I didn't have the guts to do it and I love that they did. 

This is what Neeka said about it, "I enjoyed absolutely everything about the whole day. It couldn't have been more perfect."

Studs!


Congratulations to our friends! God's blessings to you.

xoxo,
J

2 comments:

  1. You made me all teary :) this absolutely made my day. We are so blessed to be able to call you both our friends. Love to you both xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! Congrats to Dave+Neeka!!!

    ReplyDelete