Monday, April 21, 2014

Don't worry, we are still alive.

Last week was, well last week, so let's leave it back there. :p This past weekend was full. Josh's brother, Luke graduated on Saturday, my Grandma turned 90, and Easter was on Sunday. We didn't make it to everything but we sure tried our darndest to hit at least one or two family things. Emerson met a host of new people and did pretty well the whole weekend.

I'll let the pictures do the talking...not because I'm too cool for school but because I'm too tired to write about it. :p





We didn't make it to church but Sunday morning Josh read the Easter story to us from a baby's bible and I had my own moment while pumping in the wee hours, singing along and praising the Lord with this song. I hope you had a wonderful Easter too!

No comments:

Post a Comment