Monday, April 7, 2014

"We Can Do It"


I'm a little bipolar today.

Josh went back to work this morning. We had three blissful weeks of dual parenting. He was all hands on deck for every aspect except the actual boob action and it was still not the easiest three weeks. I don't know how single parents do it. But mom's do it all the time so I can't be the exception to the rule, right?

Needless to say, one minute I'm channeling Geraldine Doyle's, "We Can Do It" and the next I'm on the verge of hyperventilating. It's only 8am and I've already had epic moments of pure warriorism with the little lady - tackling some massive throw-ups in conjunction with major blowouts. So, arm flexed there. But can I really hold up under this sort of pressure all day? I will let you know tomorrow.

I really hope Emerson has her dad's personality - slow and steady girl! slow and steady!

x, J

No comments:

Post a Comment