Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Back To The Birthday






This is one of the only pictures I have with Emerson. It was before the party began and we were just walking around.

My little was so tired by the time we did the cakes. She just zoned out and sucked her fingers. And aren't those smash cakes adorable? My sister in law, Kylie, made them.



These guys, the bread and butter to these girls. And to my Cakes too. He was too busy running around and going down the slide by himself to take many photos. =)



The whole party was put together by family and a few close friends. Our inlaws did the food, my mom the amazing dessert bar, Kylie the cakes, Leah the over the top beverage table, Grace the hilarious game, Kaoru the balloons, Luke the photobooth, Aimee's mil the favors, my mil the activity for the kids, and the rest was Aimee's vision and our hands going to work.

What a wonderful close to their first year.

Emerson's actual birthday is on Sunday and I've got lots on my mind heading into that day. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment