Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Miyabe Family Christmas

Since we were unable to host our annual Miyabe Family Christmas party this year, my cousin's family stepped in and took over. It was so fun! Their house is p.e.r.f.e.c.t. for a bunch of kids to run around unsupervised and it's filled with things they love to do. 

I actually got to sit and talk with the gals this get together! It was relaxed and memorable (sorry for the terrible photos).

My cousin Davy, kindly playing with my daughter in a pink tent. 

Kid table #1 with the youngest two. Next year, two little girls will take that title from them.

Annual White Elephant


And probably the most entertaining, my cousin's large selection of nerf guns.

Let's play who is enjoying this more. Josh?

Landon?

Or maybe my Auntie Ruth?


Thankful for family. And Paige. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment