Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A New Fall Favorite

I love the Rachel Zoe show. It's on auto-record for our DVR*. I don't like admitting it but there's something about her that I find enduring. A bit of a brilliant designer paired with a total basket-case. She's confident yet insecure, brilliant yet hesitant, somewhat of a narcissistic tramp but also gentle and easily hurt. Like a lost little lamb. Did anyone see it last night? She debuted her first collection and I liked it. 

My favorites




others if you're interested

Do you watch reality t.v.? I used to be a huge Giuliana and Bill fan but not so much anymore. I know authentic isn't synonymous with reality tv but I feel like they've lost exactly that. I try to only do one reality tv show - too many and I might turn into my little friend Michelle W. =)

P.S. If this reading is too surfacy for you and you need something with more depth, grammatically correct, with footnotes, and a bit more self-assured sounding? Don't worry, another Josh post coming up soon. :p

*We also DVR The Colbert Report. Hmm, can you guess who watches what? =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment