Saturday, September 3, 2011

For Better or Worse, It's Back.


There are only three things that can put Josh in a bad mood; hot weather, the LA Lakers, and USC Football. Today is the start of college football. He could not be more excited and I could not be more nervous. I know that this next season will be filled with USC t-shirts, Saturday football, stats galore, a bunch of time lost on his new love - Rivals, and lots and lots of football talk that I really don't understand. Like this,

"J, Curtis McNeal was not in the magnet program."
"I'm happy with the start considering our first play of the season was a bubble screen and we missed the two point conversion."
"Oh, #10 is Hayes Pullard."
"Two dumb off tackle runs. I want a little more creativity out of Kiffin there."

Right now, he could not be happier. The season has started and already his beloved team has shown excellent defense and consistent offense in the first half. I am hoping this solid start is a taste of the whole season. Does your man love a team like mine does? If so, I am wishing you lots and lots of wins...unless they're playing my husband's team. Then I wish for your ultimate demise. :p Go Trojans.

No comments:

Post a Comment