Tuesday, September 6, 2011

F-r-e-e-d-o-m! + Chipotle

We have logged a handful of miles since our move up north. We drive when we can and the 5 is the quickest way to go. Whenever we come near Harris Ranch we circulate the air. Doesn't work completely but I'll take any help when it comes to not smelling that nasty smell. The last time we drove by, it was dry and hot so there was a gross dust migration going on. ugh. I feel bad for those cows. All packed in there, dirty, and overfed. On the contrary, there are also many places along the 5 where cows roam freely, happily grazing on grass and minding their own business. I've taken to saying, "F-r-e-e-d-o-m!" (think Braveheart) whenever we pass the free cows. It's become our little joke and we often chuckle about it.

Why am I telling you this? Well, I ran across this cute animation today and it gave me pause to think knowing our little joke. Have you seen it? Now, I'm not making some huge change in my diet or taking a stand for anything. To be honest, I don't even buy organic produce because it's usually too expensive. :/ I'm just saying my heart goes out to those little cows. =)  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment