Thursday, November 14, 2013

It's a ...



GIRL. It's a girl!

During the ultrasound this morning the doctor was checking all of the baby's organs, healthy brain, 2 kidney's, 10 fingers, 10 toes, developed vertebrae, functioning stomach, strong heart, and so on. When he got to the private parts he said, "Well, I don't see anything, looks like it's a girl!" and then he moved on to the next organ. But while he moved on Josh and I had our own private moment, he squeezed my ankle and a tear sneaked its way down my cheek.

Truth be told, neither of us had a preference on gender. We are just over the moon that she's healthy and growing. I told Josh God's got a funny sense of humor giving him a girl. He's so protective and a worrier over me and now he's getting another girl. He's going to grey prematurely!

Josh and his two girls.

"Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, from whom there is no variation or shifting shadow. In the exercise of his will, he brought us forth by the word of truth, so that we would be a kind of first fruits among his creatures." James 1:17

1 comment: