Thursday, November 21, 2013

Scattered Brain Thursday

My mind will not sync right now. Here's what's rolling around up there...

1. Josh and I went to bed to the sound of rain. It was wonderful. I love it and never tire of it.

2. We had our young marrieds small group last night and a seasoned couple from church came and shared with us. I didn't know them that well but I left thinking we have new marriage role models. Wow. Josh and I talked late into the night about all that we had heard. I love those type of nights.

3. This is crooked. Why did I think mine was going to be straight?

4. Babycakes is on the verge of walking. I hope someone gets it on video.

5. I'm pretty sure I'm going to order some sort of this for the nursery. Beyond that, I've got nothing.

6. Names? Too permanent of a decision. Stuck. Any ideas?

Have a wonderful Thursday friends. :) Sorry for the scattered brain. I'm off to work. Be safe out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment