Tuesday, September 30, 2014

11 Days of Fray

A lot can happen in 11 days.

For us it was a temporary move out, a temporary move in, a complete move out, and a complete move in. Phew! The work done at our apartment turned into a situation we didn't feel comfortable having the baby in so instead of moving back in we searched for a new place and moved in there.

Sounds so simple when I put it that way. GAH!

We ended up finding a 2 bed 2 bath place in corporate housing. I know. Doesn't 'corporate housing' sound awful? But guys, let me tell you something, I ain't complaining over reliable air, water, and gas. Plus everything is clean and Josh again has a room to work out in and I have a grocery store across the street. ACROSS THE STREET. Westwood for groceries? Forgetaboutit. If anything, this last year and a half has taught me that we are corporate housing peeps!

Anyway, I have a cold. As does the baby. I am a sucker for getting sick once the fray dies down. Pull it together girl. Ain't no time for a weakling. You've got boxes to unpack and a baby to take care of.

Got to go. Back to this. :p


No comments:

Post a Comment