Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday Favorites // And A Bit Of Reality

This week we had an impromptu staycation at my sisters house. Their timely vacation departure allowed us a safe (and cool!) place to stay while work was done at our place. I miss my littles, especially when I think of me and Noe Girl and that day we hung out under the beautiful trees at the park, the breeze brushing up against our faces and the shade from the beautiful trees shielding us from the worst of the sun.

Me and Noe Girl.


Web Favorites //

This is my current desktop picture. Download if you so please.

Someone at Google is a generous SOB! All the more reason for our love affair with them.

This is no joke. It can actually HEAL ITSELF. Sign me up Scottie!

To all my paper loving friends, this has happened.

Are YOU safe from a natural disaster? I certainly am not.

Josh has been waiting for this technology to take hold for years. Honey, here you go.

Fall + Camping + Northern California = Thumbs Up. Here's the way to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment