Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Kind People Day


Our tree skirt is filling up with our presents for other people. I love that. =) It's pretty, it's for someone else, AND it's like a visual check off list. Wonderous.

My little companion and I had so many kind people moments today. The pharmacist at CVS, the floor manager at Ralphs, and the most unlikely of candidates, a lady who hit my parked car at Marshalls. She kindly came into the store and had them make an announcement, and when I didn't come to the registers, she came and found me. I hugged her for her honesty. ALSO, as if it couldn't have been a better kind people day, the insurance guy on the phone was the nicest of people. Curtis. 

And a random finish for you, my thwarted sabotaged attempt at some sit ups. 


A distraction of the best kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment