Thursday, December 11, 2014

Come On In: A Peak Into Our Home

Christmas came early at our place.


Mom showed up this morning with a car full of household items and dogoneit she pulled my house together. New throw pillows, new rug, and a poof. Merry Christmas from her and dad she said.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Birthday, and Happy Anniversary to us!

I have not been able to pull the trigger on the finishing touches for our living room since Josh and I have had our own living room. ha. My mom gave me a gift that is more than just some pillows and a rug - she styled it for me.

Good thing it's supposed to rain tomorrow. Now I can spend all day comfy cozy in our new living room. Come on over if you need to snuggle down. I'll put on some Christmas music and pour you some hot choco.


P.S. Everything from Target, except the Cheer pillow (PB).

No comments:

Post a Comment