Monday, December 8, 2014

Gifts for the Little

For the first time in my entire life I am loving Christmas shopping. It's amazing how much you change when a baby comes into the mix. :p Here's what I'm currently loving for E this Christmas.

Please. I know feminism is hot right now (thanks Bey) but this is adorable.


Every morning Josh and the baby read together. She loves it. He loves it. I love it...for the most part. It's just that they get so tedious after a while. Am I a terrible person for saying that? Time for a new rotation.


PJ's. Specifically Hanna Andersson's because they are soft, clingy, and Josh used to wear them when he was little. Adorbs.

I know she's a little young for this but I'm afraid this is a one season seller and I'll forever regret not buying it. Definitely keeping my eye on this for the after Christmas sale.

Melissa and Doug blocks. Not dyed. Not swallowable. Endless fun.

A paper roller? Toddler height? Comes with legs to grow with child? The world's most perfect table. Sign me up.

And coming soon, a gift guide for brand new mommies.

No comments:

Post a Comment