Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Home Sweet Home

15 days later we can finally say 'Welcome Home Landon'. 

Tuesday morning we got the call from the NICU saying Landon was released. It was quite a shock considering the day before the doctor told us his release date was looking more towards the end of the week. We were at my doctors office for my two week follow up and I cried right there while waiting to talk to the receptionist. Haha. She must had chalked it up to post pregnancy hormones. 

We rushed back to my parents house and packed up and headed to the hospital. By 4:30 we were all headed back home. 

It's been wonderful and hectic. I didn't even check Instagram today so you know I was under it ~ lol. I told Aimee I was twelve steps behind all day. By 2pm Josh had yet to brush his teeth. By 3pm I still had not taken my medicine, pumped, or eaten lunch. 

But we are home. Finally. Home Sweet Home. 


(I wish I had a super adorable family photo but this is the reality folks ~ me breastfeeding during dinner. lol.)

3 comments:

  1. So sweet! Praise God Landon is home!! God's blessings on you all! Love you!
    -auntie becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Praise God Landon is home! God's blessings on you all! Love you!
    -auntie becky

    ReplyDelete