Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Seeing His Face


My son, without his respirator. Hallelujah!

The last few days they have been slowly weaning Landon off the O2. So far he hasn't had any episodes and is doing really well. Praise God! When we walked in yesterday morning it was the first time I'd seen him without all the tubes and tape. I saw my son. I really saw my son. And it was beautiful. 

He is so beautiful. 

It reminded me what happens when we really seek the Lord. Sometimes we cannot see through all the mess and chaos, but God is right there behind it, waiting for us to remove all the gunk that is blocking us from seeing his face. God's miraculous, beautiful, face. 


1 comment:

  1. Tearing up reading this post and looking at your photos! He IS so very beautiful! Congrats to you and Josh (and Miss Emma, too!) Will be continuing to pray for you all! Sending you all our love!

    ReplyDelete