Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Psalm 118


[I] Thank God because he is good,
because his love never quits...
And you who fear God, join in, 
"His love never quits"
Pushed to the wall, I called to God from the wide open spaces, he answered. 
God is now at my side, and I'm not afraid. 
Who would lay a land on me? 
God's my strong champion; 
I flick off my enemies like flies,
Far better to take refuge in God 
than trust in people...
I was right on the cliff-edge, ready to fall, when God grabbed me and held me. 
God is my strength, he's my song,
and now he's my salvation...
You're my God, and I thank you. 
Oh my God, I lift high your praise. 
Thank God - He is so good. 
His love never quits! 

Ready for today and whatever comes our way because this is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it. 

3 comments:

  1. Be healed sweet little boy! We are praying something fierce over here! Love you all very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julianna and Joshua,
    Congratulations on you handsome new son!
    God is good and God is healer. Soon your son will be home with mommy,daddy and big sister!
    Blessings to you all.
    Donna Schonlaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. J-I'm praying for precious Landon, that the Lord will heal him and strengthen him each day. Love you!
    -Beth

    ReplyDelete