Thursday, January 28, 2016

Not In A Million Years

Before I go all TMI on you, I just want to say, you truly forget how small they are in the beginning. You think you'll remember, but you don't.


Alright, on to the TMI! 

I am oddly enjoying the whole breastfeeding thing - quite the 180! The first time around was so stressful and I never had enough milk. It was certainly a more clinical experience while this time around it's more of a bonding experience. I finally get what all the mama's are talking about and why they seem to love it so much. So, there's hope for you if it sucked the first time. :p

I even have frozen milk. 

Never in my wildest dreams. Not in a million years. 


2 comments:

  1. I love reading about your babies!

    -auntie becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving hearing about your journey. So so happy you all are home together! You need to get yourself some of those milk bags for your freezer. They will save you lots of space!!!

    ReplyDelete