Friday, March 2, 2018

The Trials of Motherhood

Well,  I've had to set aside my Pinterest fueled dreams for Emerson's birthday party and give in to the princess party she really wants.

Guys, I am not a Princess Party sort of mom.

But lately she's been all girlie girl. Only wants to wear dresses. Loves to twirl, wear crowns, dress up, and pose. POSE. The other day the kids were playing some sporting game and she told me she was going to stand on the side and be the cheerleader. To my horror!


Note the crown under the hat. The princess skirt under the dress. The pearls.

I DID NOT TEACH HER THIS POSE.

I acquiesce.


Is this only the beginning? My mom told me that although everyone is hoping she'll be a doctor (give me aallll the access to meds) she'll probably be an actress. Every parent's dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment