Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Pool House Update

Today I was given the All Clear by the Hair Queens. Except for all the bagged stuff, we can return to normal life. I wonder if I can actually go back to normal? I think I'll always be a little paranoid any time I see one of the kids scratch their heads. It's unfortunate this happened to us while they were so young. Now the inevitable excessive comb throughs will be a frequent occurrence round here. Poor kids.

Also, HALLELUJAH. I almost died from the unsustainable lifestyle.

In other, less gross news, the Pool House continues to continue. The rain has stopped and the rebar is going in this week. *all the praise hands!




We've been pleasantly surprised that the project is still roughly on schedule. Thankful for a team that is on top of it. Initially we wanted to be settled before Emerson started school in the Fall but since that's not possible, we are still hoping to be in the house around mid October. We went through several different contractors and architects before settling on Alloi Architecture + Construction. As with all teams, there are positives and negatives, but one thing we really like is that they believe in creating a quality product, and the owner's design/build knowledge is excellent. More on them later. 

For now I'm going to take a breath tonight and do absolutely nothing. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment