Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Pool House Update

So not much to report except apparently the construction guys need another $1000.00 to remove a pile of dirt. A pile of dirt. I wouldn't be so 'eh' about it if it was an isolated event but it seems nothing will stay on budget. Can someone please tell me why we were given a budget in the first place?

On the other end of things, we had our home photographed and video'ed to be put on the market today. It was somewhat harrowing trying to keep a pristine house with kids underfoot but we managed. If anyone opened our closets though, the truth would come tumbling out, literally.

Playroom
Landon's Room

Emerson's Room

There is no truth in this photo. lol

Norm, the photographer, photographing


We are going from 2200 sq ft to 1200 sq ft. (the amount of sq ft allowed in a secondary dwelling.) I am already missing all the closets, storage space, laundry room, and kitchen cabinets but also I'm secretly excited for the challenge of downsizing and organizing. Give me all the Elfa's!

On Thursday our girl turns 4. Glad this clean house is behind us so I can Disney princess this house up!

No comments:

Post a Comment