Tuesday, March 20, 2018

A Party Fit For A Bunch of Princesses

We had E's princess birthday party this past Saturday. In hindsight I'm not sure I would have done this theme knowing the layer of glitter that would encase my home. I can't get rid of it! It is everywhere!

But her happiness is all that matters...until Sunday she casually mentioned she didn't have that good of a time at her party. *eyes are permanently fixed in the upward position mygoodnesskidsaretheworst!







I read a few books and afterwards we talked about what being a princess on the inside looked like.

If they chose to have the qualities that princesses have on the inside they were crowded and given wands. And the princes, swords. 






 We had a few crafts.






Sharon decorated this beautiful cake.



Prince and Princess Elsa danced.

Their routine even included a lift!


We only invited girls but couldn't leave out my nephews so Sharon made them prince outfits to wear.


And one for my prince. hahahahaha



Looks like she had a terrible time. 

But it was fun. I told mom this is the last party we will throw in this home ~ which made the both of us a little sad. We've had some great parties here. Some wonderful memories. Certainly not a bad celebration to bring it to a close.

And, as always, Uncle Luke behind the lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment