Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Happy Birthday Landon!

Thinking about Emerson's party and I just realized I never wrote about Landon's birthday party. And if I don't write about it, did it even really happen?

Proof.


Back in January we threw Landon a ball party. Josh and I made up some simple age appropriate games for the kids and they collected arbitrary points.








Then they all got to punch a hole to get their prize for playing the games.


After the party was over all the adults played the kiddie games. lol

My, some of them can be quite competitive (Aimee)!


Anyway, I realized after this party that Josh and I are a really good party executing team. He really makes an idea come to life - like building the mini skiball machine and executing game details to a tee. In fact, I couldn't find a picture of him because he was so busy running the games! *insert him to the right of Landon here.

I said it once, but I'll say it again. Each year I am reminded of the gift God gave us in healing Landon. Bringing him out of the NICU - healing his lungs and his body, what grace has been so lavishly poured out on him! I hope each birthday is a reminder to him of God's unique hand in his life. How he was worth the effort then by our Creator and he's worth it now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment