Monday, May 7, 2018

Just Another Pimple (Or Two)

In my ongoing Teacher Appreciation Coordinator Saga, I guess decorating the teacher's door is a thing at this school so here was my (and my kind mama's) feeble attempt. I really could have used my brother in law's drawing skills. But a children's picture for a preschool ~ can we just say I did that on purpose? lol


The class banded together and we purchased a nice gift card to the town's only day spa, some flowers, and Starbucks gift cards that we will give to them later in the week. On a scale of 1 - 10 is this a good gift? What do teacher's normally get? Parent's what do you give? It's in these instances that I hate being a newbie. I don't like my mom reputation being put on the line for this. :0 I hope they like it. AUGH.

In other news, packing has officially commenced as we are T-minus 21 days till we need to be out. Just the thought gives me another pimple. 

We have a lot going on this week - dentist appointments (Landon's first), teacher appreciation, meals on wheels, school, gym class, packing.. so I'll see you all next week. (No need to check in every day Ms. Disney Mom. :p)

Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment