Wednesday, May 30, 2018

A Final Goodbye

Last Saturday we officially moved out of our the house. PHEW.

I just need to acknowledge Luke, Daniel, and Kylie because without them Josh and I would still be moving. Halfway through I was like, 'where is my side of the family and why are they not representing?!' lol


I was with Kylie when I closed the front door for the last time and I couldn't stop the tears from welling up in my eyes. When Josh saw me he alarmingly asked what was wrong. Isn't this what you wanted, he said. Yes, I reassured him. But can a girl have a moment? SUCH A DUDE. So I called my sister instead and balled my eyes out.

Goodbye 28429. Thanks for all the memories.

Also someone tell the kids WE ARE BEAT so please stop being kids for a sec. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment