Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Pool House Update

You might have seen on Insta that the floor is going in. YAY!


I am VERY tempted to throw out all our things and start fresh with the new house. Doesn't that sound divine? I don't get why the finance guy *cough cough Josh is not all about it. lol But I am planning on having some open shelving so my mugs, plates, and bowls need to be uniform. Hence, saying goodbye to all the Starbucks mugs. Oh, the collective heave I just heard from all of you. But! This is your lucky day. You are welcome to come and pick what you want from my collection. First come, first serve.

In two weeks I'm heading to pick windows. Now I have a lot of the design stuff settled in my head but the one thing I cannot settle on is whether to go with black or white windows. Black windows, done right, are really stunning and not boring. But black windows gone wrong are UGH, and in all the builder homes I see popping up all over the place with black windows, ew. White is so safe but also white is so safe.

We cannot afford steel. If that was the case the answer would be a no brainer - black all the way. So what do I do? *Excuse the iPhone screenshots.







Give me all your opinions! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment