Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Room Insp for the Pool House

I have spent countless hours late into the night scrolling through Insta for the look I'm going for in this house. We had to upgrade my iPhotos to hold all my screenshots. lol But I have a few that I'm leaning into for each of the major rooms. My only issue with posting them is they are all super $$$ and we are on a budget so the outcome may not look the same. lol

But here are a few so you get the gist.

Kitchen - so ours is much smaller than this one but this is an accurate layout. I love the colors, the siding, the open shelves. We can't have too many open shelves because we are short on storage in this house but I have to have a few - if anything to make the house not as crowded (hence saying goodbye to the sbucks mugs).
jkath_designbuild


Kids bath - I love every single thing here and would replicate it if it wasn't so darn expensive. Those are custom cabinets and a very expensive mirror. But I love the playfulness of the floor, the simple but collected look, and the black matte mirror for a bit of modern.

studiomcgee

Master Bath - actually not much I'm taking from this. Rain shower heads are for photoshoots and honeymoons and mine is long past. But I do like the place in the shower to hold shampoo etc. and the seamless tile floor going through the shower. I'm thinking a dark tile floor and natural wood vanity (with storage). Last minute Josh and I added a skylight to the master bath because it's tucked so far back. Looking forward to that natural light too. Our layout will be different from this too so I don't know what I was thinking choosing this photo? ha
Can't remember. 



No comments:

Post a Comment