Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Our Humble Abode

As promised, pictures of our new home.

Before and After
Our Messy Kitchen (we are up to our ears in appliances)
The Other Angle
It's been fun putting all the puzzle pieces together. I still see a work in progress. There are many things I would like to do. Like get my beautiful chair from West Elm to round out the living room, move the desk into a second bedroom, buy a slammin coffee table, and paint the light brown in the kitchen to white - to name a few. But for now this is just fine. I don't need an accent wall or a nightstand to feel like this is truly a home.

P.S. We LOVE visitors (hint). Aimee said we have a comfy couch to sleep on. Josh makes sure the apartment is always a cool 72 degrees. And I will bake you the most amazing chocolate chip cookies you've ever had to accompany your homemade espresso. Enticing? I hope so. 

2 comments:

  1. Love what you've done to ya'll's place!

    Just a suggestion!! Could be life changing, though! Tab for the important tips I am now giving you.(free of charge)

    Love you so. Can't wait for the choc. chip cookies! Oh, and being with you and my son!!!

    I'm taking all your wedding, stuff to school tomorrow .

    ReplyDelete
  2. The place looks great! Can't wait to try that espresso too...and the Miyabe sisters' Famous Choco Chip Cookies, of course. ;) I've heard that they're the best ever.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete