Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Welcome to the 20's!

This is Kylie, my SIL. Today she turns 20. 
Kylie was 15 and in 10th grade when I first began dating Josh. I can remember her trying to decide if she should continue playing high school basketball.  =) Because of the time I started hanging around I got to see many of Kylie's life milestones - like graduating from high school, performing each year at Merrie Monarch, getting into USC, and more. She's comfortable to be around and easy to share your secrets with because, like Josh, she'll never tell.

Here she is dancing. Always composed and graceful.
She was one of my bridesmaids in the wedding.
And she so kindly made this gorgeous wedding cake for us. Isn't it grand?
Happy Birthday Sil! Hope you have an incredible year. Can't wait to have you come up, sleep over, and teach
me how to use Bessie! 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Happy Birthday dear Kylie!!! (And to my sorta SIL too ;)

    ReplyDelete