Monday, January 23, 2012

A Wedding to Remember

This past Saturday Sherwin and Leah were married in Pasadena, Ca. It was beautiful, touching, and (to use Leah's word) FANCY! =) The morning of we woke up to rain but by the afternoon it had cleared and the sun was shining. Leah was beautiful and happy and Sherwin was emotional and ready. I suppose that is to be expected since they had been dating for 10 years. :p

Rehearsal
 Leah with her niece, Olivia. 
 Bridal Party
 Leah's family


Sonia and I right before the ceremony. She was so thoughtful of my back problems, helping me to put on my heels and always asking if I needed to lay down. Sweetheart. 



Sorry I don't have more pictures of the reception. I didn't carry my phone or camera. But, take my word for it, it was a party you'd never forget. Us common folk were treated to an amazing night. Pre-reception cocktails and appetizers that were so tasty, a four course meal that included a palate cleanser sorbet before the main dish, ice sculptures, up lighting, a beautiful cake with a HK and Dear John cake topper, a personalized monogram that lit the dance floor, and late night food of sliders, ghetto dogs, french fries, and mini milk shakes! It was elegant, fun, and just like Leah and Sherwin.

I'm thrilled for this new adventure they are beginning and praying for God's grace as they navigate the world of marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment