Friday, January 6, 2012

Health Update

Last night I had a victory at the doctor's office. With the help of Dr. Osborne and a back brace I was able to sit on my rump for a few moments! Who knew that would be so exciting? It's good news for Josh and I because we both tire of him chauffeuring me around every night, while I lay down in the backseat, to get chores done that I can't do on my own during the day.

Although I haven't tempted fate and tried again, I can feel myself getting stronger each day. The ability for the human body to heal is incredible.

Because of this wretched problem though, I am missing out on celebrating Leah's last few weeks as a single lady. I can't imagine all the laughing, bonding, and memories they'll be making in The City. And mostly I'm sad that I'm not there to have this memory with her. Last year, Leah jokingly said there were two events that I couldn't miss: the first was her 30th birthday bash in Vegas (I was sick) and the second was her bachelorette (I think this move is killing me). I have let her down immensely and feel like such a horrible friend.

Leah, if you even get around to reading this, if I had any say - I'd be there in a heartbeat. I love you dearly. Sending you loads of BIG FUN this weekend...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment