Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Anniversary, already?

We got the most amazing card in the mail today from Grandpa Mike and Grandma K! The outside is made up of miniature cutouts glued on and the inside has meaningful sentiment . =) I sent Josh a picture of it immediately. 
First Leah's gift and now this. I guess we really are coming up on a year - the calendar says 6 more days in fact. My mind is moving thinking back on this year. I'll share what I've got with you soon.

On another note, today I was sharing with Aimee something I was worried about. And lo and behold, God used something to remind me that he is in control. "And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19

1 comment:

  1. YAYAEEE!!! Oh, and I want to see all your pics that came on your disc! :) Happy 1st year! :) LOVE you both!!

    ReplyDelete