Friday, May 18, 2012

Say What?

A bit last minute but guess what? Josh is going to Scotland! Right before vacation I mentioned Josh had finished his project at work. There was some talk he might be able to join one of the teams during the rollout but nothing came of it till today. The boss has spoken and he's leaving Sunday and will be gone 11 days. Good thing he has his passport, eh? :)

I'm so excited for him. His first time traveling internationally for business (and getting all the work perks like flying business class, his own company credit card, a work cell phone)! I wish I could go too but I wouldn't be able to handle the strain of travel (or afford the pricey last minute plane ticket).

I'm also relieved he is going somewhere that speaks English. The thought of him being lost in a land of foreign language is frightening.

This will be the first time we are apart, and on our one year anniversary no less. But I cannot be sad because this is such a great opportunity. He will be staying in Glasgow, Scotland. Did you know that Glasgow is the largest city in Scotland and the second largest in the UK? Hopefully real photos from Scotland coming soon. =)

Buchannan Street, Glasgow
Glasgow Science Center

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for the real pics Josh!!! Aiy!!!! ;)

    P.S. Gpa is 91.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete