Monday, January 7, 2013

Fruute Baskets

Sorry I'm late to the party today. This morning I had an interview for a potential job so I was preparing last night instead of partaking in my usual online stalking browsing. :) It felt good to be in a work mindset and I enjoyed today's meetings.

It won't be another few weeks till I hear back, but if I do get it, I promise to tell you all about it. :)

When I got home earlier today, I had an email about a new company, Fruute, who mails unordinary gift baskets.  And of all days, look what basket was showcased in their email, the Corporate - The Executive, complete with floppy disk sticky notes and tea for long meetings! Divine!


Aren't they adorable? They also had ones for game nights..




and much more here.

Josh and I are trusting that the Lord is watching over our future, just like he is watching over yours. Happy Monday friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment