Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Conclusion of the Matter

I am full. My Mil goes all out for Oshogatsu (the celebration of the new year) and I practically ate my way through January 1st. It is my favorite meal of the year and I just kept on celebrating...all day long. :p Josh's favorite foods are the cream cheese wontons and the nori chicken. I love everything but my ultimate favorite is ozoni. This was my bowl seconds before I devoured it.


We are driving back to San Jose today. It was a wonderful holiday filled with ridiculous amounts of parties, spending time with the little Chunk-a-lunk (and his parents *cough cough), yummy food, great fellowship, and meaningful time with friends and family. 

I'll tell you what I told Josh last night before we both fell asleep, we are so blessed. 

See you soon, from home sweet home!

No comments:

Post a Comment