Monday, January 14, 2013

A Last Minute Resolution

Is it too late to add in a resolution? It does seem like cheating to join the game 14 days in, doesn't it? :p

Initially I didn't do the whole resolutions thing because, well I just didn't. But last week we paid our last medical bill of 2012, and I've got to say, it felt good! 2012 was a tough year for us financially and as I happily wrote that last check, my resolutions came to me - no major health setbacks and to have a financially stabilizing year. Outrageous, right? :p

I'm not too sure I have control over all that, but in all seriousness, I did lay it down at the Big Guy's feet right there in that moment.

P.S. If you're new around town, you're about to learn I'm paparazzi at the red carpet. :) Here are my favorites from last night's Globes.

All of these and more, here.

Hello chilly Monday, I will best you with my down jacket, long socks, ear warmers, and a steaming hot cup of Starbucks hot cocoa. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment