Thursday, January 17, 2013

"You Got This" and some Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

Well, Josh is officially down for the count. Full on flu, poor guy. I can count on one hand the number of times he's called in sick and that's including these last three days. Big bummer!

Trying to figure out the best way to take care of him is a little daunting. Last time he was ill we were at his mom's, so it wasn't no thing. I had a safety net who knew just what to do. Is it weird that I'm kinda wishing we could just run over to his mom's house?

Me to me: "Grow up J! You got this!"

Anyways... when I first started getting into blogs Abbey Goes Design Scouting was my first visit each day. Just the other day she posted about secret passage bookcases! Perfect for feeding my fantasies and bringing my favorite childhood novels to life. (Also I think, "hey, you're getting robbed, perfect place to stash the kids!")

If I were to build a house from the ground up, I would definitely consider putting one in. Would you?





photos from here

No comments:

Post a Comment