Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Favorites / / Winning the Lottery

Today is my favorite person's birthday. Because of that I'm posting a HUGE photo of him. If I had funds at my discretion I'd put his face up on a billboard and #joshbirthday to see how many people instagram it. Then we'd drive by again and again until he noticed. He would either be mortified, amused, or tell me the other ways we could have spent that money...maybe all three.


Every year I am more and more convinced that I won the husband lottery and anyone who is close to us would agree with me. I'm excited for his year. This year he will become a dad. And just like every other job he has taken on I know he will tackle it quietly, thoroughly, and selflessly.

This weekend we celebrate him. Hope you are celebrating something too!

1 comment:

  1. Love the billboard! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST BRO EVERRRRRRRRR! <3 from your favorite SIL, duh.

    ReplyDelete