Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year

We celebrated New Years Eve at Blane and Aimee's with them and Melissa. We ate dinner and then toasted at 12am, Eastern time. That's right, I was blissfully in bed by 10:30pm Pacific time and sleeping soundly by the time 2014 was welcomed in California. It felt wonderful to wake up refreshed and ready to assemble cream cheese wontons at my Mil's. I may just celebrate with the East Coast every year. ;) 

Here's a sampling of our New Years fare created mostly from scratch by my Mil. Hope you were stuffed to the gills yesterday and surrounded by people you can have fun with.


Oh wait, I forgot my favorite, Ozoni.


As I wrote in our thank you's, we are trusting in God's steadfast faithfulness as we look to 2014. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment