Thursday, February 6, 2014

A Gloomy Outside And A Bright Inside

I haven't been feeling all that well these last couple of days. I think it's something I ate for dinner a few nights ago. bah!

Last night we had our young married's small group. We watched a video, then the guys and girls separated, and after a time of sharing we girls got down to praying for our husbands and our marriages. It was a rich time and I woke up feeling so grateful to have these women to pray with.

Also, Jenna brought homemade chocolate covered strawberries and brownies. Who doesn't like that?

Here's a roundup of screenshots I've taken from things I've liked in Instagram lately. Why, you ask? Just because, of course. :)



Hope your thursday is gloomy on the outside but bright on the inside. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment